Monday, July 12, 2010

Three

I have been meaning to announce on our blog that we are expecting Purdy baby #3! We are do in early January, and are now 15 weeks along. I have been feeling sick pretty consistently since we found out we were pregnant, so that is why I haven't thought to update the blog! I am STARTING to feel a little bit better, so I'm hopeful that the end of the sickness in near.

We are excited - the boys are too! Baxter always gives the baby (my growing tummy) hugs and kisses and talks to it. Owen talks about "when the baby comes..." and sweetly tells me that my tummy is getting bigger often. He means well :) For those who would like to know, we WILL find out if it's a boy or a girl. I think that is at the end of August.

Please join us in praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh congratulations!!! That is great news! Hang in there with the sickness- not fun but for a wonderful cause!

Dirks said...

Congratulations you guys!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Kristen! What an amazing God we serve to bless us with sweet children :) The miracle of Creation never ceases to amaze me!

Ali said...

congrats 3 is so fun! I hope you feel better soon.