Monday, July 12, 2010

Cows

Once again, we enjoyed some FREE chick-fil-a food by simply dressing up as cows. This year, Owen wanted to be colorful cows, so I obliged. They still gave us the free food. I was hoping for a bonus milkshake for creativity, but I guess I shouldn't push it! Here are our two little cows. We didn't get a family shot, but we all had different colors on. Quite a scene!



Owen wrote his own "Eat Mor Chikin" sign. Not sure why I had him write the words correctly - guess I didn't want to get him confused as he's learning these things...

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love it! Sorry we couldn't join you. Maybe next time! Great writing, Owen!

the reppard crew said...

your cows are quite cute! :) i was really so sad that we missed out on the fun . . . i need to get some construction paper to have on hand for next year! :)