Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boys

I figured I'd post a bunch of BOY pictures today since we'll have a lot of BABY GIRL pictures to post in a handful of weeks (3 1/2!!!). Here they are just enjoying God's world. I did not take pictures of the times in between these sweet moments where they were doing anything but enjoying God or each other or His world. But do you really want to see pictures of that anyway? We'll just be thankful that there are sweet moments thrown in there! God is good.

Making play-doh pizzas with daddy.



Enjoying some color wonder from Aunt Becky and Uncle Bryan. This was about 20 minutes of both boys coloring in quiet. It was glorious!



Snuggle/Snack time



Proud builders



Just hugging. This most often turns into a crazy tackle time - we're trying to teach the hug and release method.



B has been really into legos and puzzles - here he is peaking through one of his creations



Before O and B went up to bed one night, O asked if he could read "Good Night Moon" to Lucy. It was very sweet.



Just a day in the life of B, or shall I say "Rescue Man" ?!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your boys are such a joy! I love every chance I get to see them.

Pinon Coffee said...

I love laundry-hamper man. We do that at our house - only your guy innovatively added a hula hoop. It definitely added something!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute. Have you taught them how to shoot a bb gun yet? How are you things going? We're praying for your pregnancy. I admire you guys and your ministry. Talk to you soon!