Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How our days pan out

Part way through today I realized that my day was NOT going as I had planned it. Laundry was going unfolded, chores undone, children more needy, things taking longer, etc. You get the picture and I'm sure you can relate. Though you may not have a son who had FOUR shots today (what do kids in Kindergarten face that they need this many shots before they can enter?! Poor kids!) I'm sure something has caused your day to go "off track".

Here is what I realized shortly (thankfully) after I started panicking that my day wasn't going as planned. My day was going just as God had planned it! Nothing was outside His plan and control. It may not have been as I had hoped, but it was exactly what He set forth for my good and His glory today.

Now to remember this tomorrow when things start to go "out of whack" again!

No comments: