Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not to be forgotten...

I am about to post A LOT of pictures of Lucy for her 5 1/2 month post. I realized the other day that I generally take only pictures of Lucy these days. If you are not Lucy and you are in a picture, it is because you are in a picture WITH Lucy. The other day I snapped a few of the boys. The main reason that I don't have many pictures of the boys right now or Matt and I for that matter is that it's been a very rough season for the boys...and for us in response to the boys. LOTS of rebelling and craziness and anger and yuck has been residing with us the last few months (or more!). The bad news is, it's still here. The good new is that God is at work! He is taking away their yuck and ours, and He is making His Gospel very real and near and needed for ALL OF US!! We know more today than we did yesterday that we are sinners who need a savior and who have just that in Jesus. The good news is all that more "good" when you see how bad things are in your heart and your kids hearts.









No comments: