Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lucy Grace - 5 1/2 Months old!!

In some ways it seems that she has been here for years and in other ways I can't believe we're coming up on 6 months...that is half of a year! Yikes!! She continues to be such a sweet joy. She has the most content and laid back personality. She is just precious. She is eating great (LOVES solid foods), sleeping well (napping great in the day...not sleeping through the night yet...come on Lu!), playing with toys and engaging with us, babbling, and more. We are so thankful for her and can't wait to keep getting to know her more and more as the days and weeks go by. I thought about taking a picture of her in every dress that she owns/wears. That may be a post this summer. I LOVE dresses for her. We have so many hand me downs, that she has an over abundance of precious dresses. That has certainly been fun for me! Here are some pictures. If by some, I mean a lot :)

Fun in the exersaucer!



Sweetness!



Daddy made Lucy into a mighty fortress...she loved it! Might be the best way to keep her safe!



Watching some TV with the boys



Enjoying her ball.




















1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

PLEASE bring on the dress post! I LOVE THAT IDEA! :) And, she is so sweet. OH, SO SWEET!