Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's raining, it's snowing...

Richmond, VA is a strange place weather wise. We have had three BIG snows this winter. And then this week it rained a lot. It's hard to know if it's winter or spring. The weather seems to go back and forth quickly. We're trying to embrace whatever the Lord brings our way and face it with joy! Here is a taste of some of the fun we have had in this crazy winter weather. (Note: I am thankful for my sister-in-law Becky who taught me that you can let your kids play in rain/puddles/muddy yard, etc if you just put rain boots on and grubby pants. Otherwise I'd be tempted to stay in until it dries up! Thank you Becky!!)

Sledding on our very small "hill" I created in our front yard. He loved it! Thank you to Mary and Rick McWhorter for giving us their sleds!!







B "playing" Hi Ho Cherry-O. A new family favorite.



Owen and Matt made a "mighty fortress fire truck" the other day!





Rainy Day fun...







No comments: