Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Great Grandpa!

My grandpa turned 90 this past week and we were able to make a trip to NJ to celebrate with he and my grandma. It was a long trip, but so worth it! We went to CT for a night before the party to spend some time with my brother Brett and his family. It was such a treat to see them and spend time at their home. They live in the town that I grew up in, so it was fun to see my old house and walk around Main street with Matt and our kiddos. The cousins hit it off right off the bat which is so precious to see! The party was Sunday in New Jersey - my whole family was there along with my extended family. It was a treat to see everyone and especially introduce Lucy to my grandparents. Here are some pictures that I am sure we will cherish for years to come! We love you Great Grandpa - you are one special 90 year old!! We love you Great Grandma too :)!







1 comment:

VGS said...

"Grandma and Grandpa New Jersey" look so great. I swear they look the same as they did when we were in HS. Happy Birthday to Grandpa NJ!