Monday, June 27, 2011

Almost 7 months at this point...

So, Lucy is 6 1/2 months, closing in on 7 months at this point. I have YET to do a "photo shoot" for 6 months, so I have decided that these pictures will count for it. No sign saying "6 months old", but that is ok! That is just life right now :) Our dear friends from seminary have a daughter named Lucy that is almost 5. They sent up a few sweet outfits that are monogramed so that our Lucy could wear them. This red and white dress is just precious.

Our Lucy continues to be such a joy to us all! She is still very sweet and content and flexible. She is still not rolling over, but she sits up like a champ! She is almost sleeping through the night, we're getting there! I was folding sheets today, and as I folded Lucy's precious pink and green etc flowery sheet, I just felt so thankful to have her in our family!

Here she is...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy and I bonded during nursery last week. Let me tell you... she is just the cutest, most snuggly baby ever. Loved, loved, loved my time with her!

-Becky Baldwin :)