Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas Day - I can't believe it. It honestly doesn't feel real still. Even though we attended our Christmas Eve service at church last night, opened stockings and presents and ate monkey bread today. I guess being on bed rest since September has left me feeling like it should still be fall, but it is winter and Christmas. Even though it doesn't feel like Christmas to me, I am thankful that the reality of Christmas is still true. That Jesus DID indeed come to earth, born as a baby, born to be our Saviour. That is good news, regardless of how we feel!

Some pics of our Christmas times...we go to Harrisonburg Monday, barring too much snow!...to continue the celebrating.

Our first family of FIVE picture taken at church last night



Our THREE kiddos :)



The Girls



The boys



Owen with his new guitar strap and pic!



All of the kiddos with their stockings...







Baxter opening a sticker book



Lucy in her VERY pink activity mat

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE all of these pictures (and you just look so happy to be up & about)!!!