Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Something New

I am going to try something new for the next week or so. It may work. It may not. Each day I hope to post a picture capturing a moment from the day and also either a verse, part of a book or a link to an article or sermon that has encouraged or challenged me in that day.

It has been a while since I have been able to blog regularly, and this seems like a way to get back into it a little bit for my own sake (taking time to reflect and pause) and for the mutual encouragement of those who happen upon this blog. 

It's worth a try, right?!


"In addition, if God has the ability to control the most powerful elements of nature, does he not have the ability to control the elements of your everyday life? The next time you experience a storm, let it remind you of the glory and power of God, and let it give strength and peace to your soul."

Taken from a blog post by Paul Tripp

http://paultripp.com/wednesdays-word/posts/thunderstorms



No comments: