Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Another very special visit

We had a very special visit last week. My grandparents and Aunt had made the trip from NJ to VA to visit my parents. They all came over for a daytrip to visit with us and see the boys. We are so thankful that they were able to see our house and our boys. It is amazing that they were able to make the trip - my grandpa has had some really serious health issues recently, but is doing great and the Lord has sustained him and helped him so much! We love you Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Barbara. (Note: My dad has a sister named Barbara. My dad married my mom whose name is Barbara. My dad's brother married a Barbara (this is the one who was here). Crazy, huh?!)




1 comment:

VGS said...

aww, i love new jersey grandma and grandpa. they both look great. what a gift that they were able to come visit you guys.