Monday, September 10, 2007

Two Blessings

Two blessings since moving to Richmond are our friends the Brocks and our new pizza place. I lived with Jenny at JMU, and she and her husband Kyle live in Richmond and go to West End. We're so glad they are here!

We have also found the best pizza ever! Mary Angela's Pizza in Carrytown is our new pizza spot. It's delicious classic NY Italian pizza. Every time we leave there I say to Matt "We don't have to go to any other restaurant, I'll come here every time we go out!" It's that good!

The Purdys and the Brocks at Mary Angela's.



Owen walking with his daddy and his good buddy "Kyye".

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I just realized that JMU is almost just like JWU! All one has to do is flip the M upside down...and there you have it!!! Why is it that the most amazing discoveries happen @ 12:02 A.M.?
-t.d.

Jake said...

OK, Purdies, I am calling you to action. I've rejoiced with you over the pizza place for almost a month now.
We need an update!!!
Suggestions: Owen pics, belly pics, pics of Matt's office, pics of your house, pics of your church, etc.
We miss you guys!!!
:-)MNH