Friday, August 17, 2007

Lots of Words

I think this will be one of our first posts without pictures. But that is appropriate. I wanted to share some of Owen's newest words with everyone. He's been talking up a storm and it's so much fun.

Our favorite is turtle. We saw a turtle outside of our house one day 2 weeks ago, and Owen has been talking about it ever since. He looks for the turtle under our porch EVERY time we leave the house and EVERY time we come home. Since the turtle has returned to his pond, Owen says "no no" and shakes his head. Other times he'll say "Bye Bye Turtle." He is very excited whenever we see a turtle in a book or on a show.

He calls my watch a show. I think it's because we say "Owen, do you want to watch a show?" So when he points to my watch and I say "Watch" he says "Show".

His sign language has picked up too and it's very helpful - he'll say more, all done, please, thank you, your welcome, no-no and help.

It's amazing to see how grown up our sweet little baby boy has gotten! Now that he's walking he seems like he's 3! The other day Matt said "Don't grow up too fast buddy!" I agree!

Thanks for reading my stories about our sweet son!

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

I always love reading stories about Owen!!

You must go buy him a cute stuff animal that is a turtle now! :oD

Jake said...

SO precious! I can't WAIT to see him!!!
:-)Melissa