Friday, May 18, 2007

Mothers Day!

We enjoyed a great day on Sunday for Mother's Day. We didn't get to spend it with our mother's, but Matt and Owen did a great job of loving me and honoring the Lord's work in and through me. We went to church, ate leftovers from our anniversary date Friday at PF Changs, took a nap, went for a long walk and had a great dinner. Thanks you two!


Here is a picture of Owen and I in our PINK for mother's day!



This is my dinner that Matt made! Our new tradition is to have breakfast for dinner on Mothers Day - made by the Matt and Owen - since Matt will always work on Sunday mornings for church, we figured we'd do breakfast at night! It's my favorite too! This year we had pecan waffles and cantelope and coffee. YUM YUM!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I was looking at people magazine today and guess who had on Owen's shirt? Sean P...Britney's kid! Just a little fun fact. The shirt looks way cuter on Owen.
-carrie

Virtuous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!