Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My weekend with my Son House Aunts

This weekend I got to go to VA with mommy. We met up with her roommates from JMU. They are a funny bunch! They kept telling me that I look like I'm in 1st grade and that I should be talking. They must have forgotten that I'm just 9 months old.

This is mommy and me on the steps of Wilson Hall at JMU. Do you like my orange hat? It was keeping me warm.


I finally got to meet Aunt Sarah - she lived in Mississippi. Now that she's getting married, she'll live in VA. I can't wait to see her more often!



There was this neat table. I figured out how to crawl under it and how to play peek a boo. I liked playing peek a boo with Aunt Jenny and Aunt Missy.



Two things happened that made me worry. First they had a chick flick on Saturday night - not sure about that! Then Sunday morning Aunt Emily let me play with this necklace. Then they put it on my head! Not sure what daddy would have thought.



They played with me a lot. I liked that. Aunt Regina and Aunt JB liked to teach me all about sounds and words. They're teachers.



It was a fun weekend - I know it was special for mommy that I got to play with my Son House Aunts. I can't wait for Aunt Emily to have her baby. Next time he and I will play trucks and ball. That will be fun.

No comments: