Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pumpkins and Football...Fall is here!



















Fall has finally arrived in North Carolina - we had to put a jacket on Owen for the first time last weekend. It's back in the 70's today, but our weather man (Larry Sprinkle) tells us that cooler weather is coming again. I find that in the fall/winter my Northern pride comes out - I have to be careful! There is just nothing like a New England Fall day or a fresh New England snow!

We enjoyed taking Owen to get his first pumpkin last Saturday - he didn't really have much to say about it. But we enjoyed it! I have this love for anything pumpkin that I have discovered in the last few years - pumpkin latte, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkins! So the fall is a fun time for me!

Matt enjoys any chance he can get to watch the Redskins on TV - they don't show them too often down here. So with the game on last Sunday, we had to deck Owen out in his Redskins sweatshirt (He's grateful to be borrowing this from Asher Davis) and football. What fun!

This weekend we have an event with our church at a Corn Maze, so I'm sure there will be more fall pictures on their way!

No comments: