Friday, April 20, 2012

The Lord is Risen...even two weeks later!

Thankful that our Lord has indeed risen, and that we can celebrate that and live in light of that every day, not just Easter Sunday! As we focused on the story of Easter the week leading up to Easter, and especially the Saturday of the weekend, I realized that I often live as though Jesus did NOT rise from the dead, but rather that he is still dead in the tomb. I live like my weakness or my sin or the sin of others are the final say - that they are in charge. But NO! He has indeed risen from the grave, and has defeated the power of sin, so I don't need to live under it anymore! Hallelujah!!

Here are a few pics I took of our kiddos on Easter Sunday - when did the boys get so big?! Matt had already gone to church, so I was trying a solo impromptu photo shoot...I got a few good ones, but in the process Lucy got grass stain on her white tights. Oh well!









1 comment:

Amanda K. said...

that shot of baxter holding lucy's face is just precious.