Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Play-doh Puzzle

So I think that my husband might be the smartest man alive. This is one of those moments where I think - why don't you stay home with the boys - you are FAR more creative than I! But alas, God has called me to be here with the boys and Matt to be at church and He has equipped both of us for these things that He has called us to. Thankfully he is an active daddy when he's home and we can benefit from his creativity too! Thanks Matt for this great idea!

Here are the steps to making a "Play-Doh Puzzle".

1. Roll out the Play-Doh.



2. Using cookie cutters, make a puzzle! (O does all of this by himself once I get it flattened out. B only put the pieces back in.)



3. Have your little one put the pieces back in the puzzle.









SO FUN! They BOTH love it which makes me love it!

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love it! I'm going to have to pass this idea on to the preschool staff. :) Sorry we missed you all the other day. I hope you have a great week!

Melissa said...

GENIUS.