Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Boys

We're starting to count down the days until the boys birthday! It's only 11 days away! I've been brainstorming how to celebrate both boys in one day for a while now. I have some ideas. I am excited! Here are afew pictures to compare Owen at one year and Baxter at ALMOST one year! In some ways and some moments we think they look SO much alike - in other ways and other moments I don't.

Where has the time gone?! Really!?

Owen after finger painting



Baxter sneaking away to the stairs



Owen's Birthday


Baxter just playing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my they are so cute, and definitely related! Hope you have fun playing the double birthday. Wish we could be there to help celebrate!

Unknown said...

wow! they really do look alike! You could of told me that those pics were of just Owen or Baxter and I would have believed you! I can't believe Baxter is already turning one! :)

h. no. said...

Happy Birthday boys!! I'm so glad you all had fun celebrating both birthdays at once. I echo the comments about them looking A LOT alike! And they're both adorable.

Helene