Monday, February 26, 2007

Mommy's 27th Birthday!

A post from Owen:

February 22nd was my mommy's 27th birthday! It was a fun day! She got to have a surprise breakfast party at her prayer group with Ms. Mary, Ms. Melissa and Ms. Lindsey. Then daddy and I got to give her hugs and kisses all day. After I went to bed at Mr. Jake and Ms. Melissa's, mommy and daddy got to go on a date to PF Changs. They said it was very yummy! Here are some pictures of a little birthday party at Mr. Jake and Ms. Melissas. I was sleeping upstairs!

Mommy blowing out the candles. Ms. Kathryn made this funfetti cake. I think I get to eat cake in one more week! I can't wait!



Everyone at the party.



Happy Birthday Mommy!

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kristen!!

Aah I see you have been busy updating the blog!

Unbelievable how much can happen in 1 year!!

I see all is blessed!

Keep in touch!

Stacey