Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Girl time!

Lucy and I had the joy of spending some girl time together last Friday. We went To see our friend Abby Jayne as Grettle in the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet's performance of Hansel and Grettle. 

It was a joy to listen to and talk with Lucy without the other little voices competing for my attention. Their voices were heard by their daddy :)

We drove into Harrisburg and saw the capital building. As she saw the building she said "don't you love that green building?!"


A minute later we saw a man riding a bike and she said "Mommy, I see a human wearing a helmet!" 

She is a sweet girl and I am thankful to be her Mommy. I look forward to more times like this where we can continue to grow and develop our friendship over the years. 







No comments: