Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We love Pumpkins!

I was anticipating this day ever since I was put on bed rest - Pumpkin Day. It has been my favorite day in the past - I love fall and everything pumpkin, and to miss out on it seemed unbearable. But God was very good and the day went great. I was a little sad not to go, but it really ended there. It was a joy to send off my three favorite boys (well one is a man, but you know) and to receive them home with MANY fun stories to tell (and Chick Fil A in hand!). I am thankful that God is so good and that He walks us through each and every day. On Sunday we were able carve one of the pumpkins and plant some of the seeds in our back yard. Owen and I are hoping that we'll have a mini-pumpkin patch in our garden next fall...we'll see!













Lucy's pumpkin :)



No comments: