Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Camping

I went camping for the first time this weekend! I was very nervous, but it went very well - I'd even look forward to doing it again! The occasion for this trip was with our home group. There were a few more experienced campers, so that was helpful! We ate well and just enjoyed time around the fire relaxing and chatting. The boys stayed home with Matt's parents (Thank You Grams and Grampop!) so that Matt and I could enjoy this time without trying to figure out how to sleep two boys in a tent! Someday we'll try that! Here is a picture to prove it!

1 comment:

VGS said...

I feel like you're still trying to convince yourself that it was fun in this post! You look absolutely beautiful in a tent (similar to how you looked when playing forward on the soccer field). :)