Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun Friends

We had our friends the Zollinhofer's over for dinner and play time the other night. Kylen is one of Owen (and Baxter's!) best buddies. Casey and I get a lot of time together with our kiddos, but not much time with the daddies too. So, we enjoyed some spaghetti and meatballs and some great play and talk time. Here are some pictures of the kiddos playing. (Note, usually this lasts about 5 seconds and one of the boys is done and some "I'm sorry" "I forgive you" takes place. That night, it lasted about 15 minutes with pure joy! You never can tell!)







1 comment:

Casey said...

Yeah! I love these pictures! We had so much fun with your family. I love seeing the joy on our boys' faces. I'm going to try to download them from your blog to put on our picasa page. If it doesn't work I may ask you to email them. We missed Owen at preschool today and hope he feels better!