Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Run

One of my favorite things to do as a family is to go running - crazy I know! Baxter is finally old enough to go in our new double jog stroller, so we went out for our first family run last weekend. I had taken them out by myself a few days earlier and it was a slight disaster. At one point they were both crying, I was holding Owen and we were a good 5 minutes from home. I was glad that for our second attempt with the stroller Matt would be with us too! It went so much better. Both of the boys seemed to enjoy it! We look forward to many more runs with our two boys!

A shot of our running shoes before we left. Owen loves to run very fast in his!



Baxter before we left. Doesn't get much sweeter than this!



Here are the boys in the stroller. Owen held onto Edward the train just like this the whole time.