Monday, January 21, 2008

Video Time

We have captured some fun moments on video this past week. Pop some popcorn, sit back, relax and enjoy!

Here, Owen is playing his "trumpet" (thanks for the poster container Ms. Cameron!) to a song called "To God be the Glory."



We had some snow the other day. I say "some" because it snowed for about 8 hours and accumulated about 1/2 of an inch. Somehow Owen decided that snow made this sound...



One of Owen's favorite things is to accompany us. We sing the song of his choice and he plays the drum. It's very sweet.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Owen Purdy I can't wait to see you!!

Tyler said...

adorable! I think I had a smile on my face the entire time...what a sweet boy!
cd

Mary said...

oh my goodness owen! you made bennett's world! holy holy holy is her song of choice and she is psyched to watch you drum over and over and over again! we love it!

Dave said...

It looks like Matt and Owen were on stage under a spotlight ready to a monologue.
DK