Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What a weekend!

Owen and I took a trip this weekend to Connecticut! It was the first time that Owen has been to Ridgefield, CT - the town I grew up in. We went up with my childhood friend Tori and her husband Scott for the wedding of our friend Cameron. I have known Cameron since nursery school and Tori since first grade. It was a great weekend!

Owen and I stayed with my brother and sister-in-law and niece (Uncle Brett, Aunt Carolyn and Anna Rose). We had a great time hanging out. And they watched Owen for me while I was at the wedding! There was even a special surprise visit from Gramma and Grampa. Here are some pictures.

The bride and groom.



Tori and I at the reception (you can't tell, but Tori is having a baby boy in August!).



Some girl friends from High School that I hadn't seen for many years! It was great to see them and get caught up.



Cameron, Tori, Owen and I at the brunch Sunday morning.



Some book time with Uncle Brett.



Snack time - Owen got to see the Wiggles for the first time - he seems to like it :)



Brett and Carolyn have a dog named Buddy - Owen loved him! You can tell that he's giggling a lot since Buddy is so close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Watch out for those Wiggles...they are an addicting bunch! Jayne Mac is obsessed! Glad to see yall are doing so well!---The Rhodes

Dave said...

Wow...that pic of the Conn Shoreline is really nice!

Aunt Lu said...

Hi Kristen and Matt,
What wonderful pictures of all of you!!! I wish I could be near to visit in person. Your mother just told me about the new baby on the way !!!!!!!1Congratulations, what great news!!!
Hugs to all of you,
Love Aunt Lu