Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Look what I can do!



I went upstairs to get Owen from his nap yesterday. I had heard him chatting and such for about a half hour after his nap was done. When I got into his room, I saw exactly what you're seeing in this picture. He had sat himself up in his crib when he was done sleeping! Way to go Owen! He has only sat himself up a few times. We were quickly reminded that we need to lower his crib now that he can do this!!

What else is new with Owen? Well he's got 2 teeth - they are front and center on the bottom. He enjoys playing with them with his tongue - exploring these foreign objects in his mouth. He eats Rice Cereal or Oatmeal with either veggies or fruit at breakfast, lunch and dinner. He says Dadadada and Mamamama a lot. I think it is still "indiscriminately" as the baby book says, but we love it anyway! He continues to be a joy and a blessing to us and to others!

No comments: